The safety and well-being of SPEC Process Engineering & Construction’s employees, subcontractors and clients has always been our highest priority. We have experienced an excellent safety record throughout our history and have a consistently favorable Experience Modification Rating (EMR). Our commitment to safety is reinforced by our Vice President of Construction who is a certified OSHA instructor that makes regular visits to all of our job sites to ensure that SPEC’s strict safety policies and procedures are being enforced. In addition, all of our field personnel have completed OSHA 30-hour training.
SPEC has a comprehensive, ISN approved safety program in place to ensure compliance throughout the company and we continue to grow our safety culture. This program includes:
- Conducting Site-Specific Job Safety Analysis – Tracked to Ensure Compliance.
- Regularly Held Tool Box Talks.
- Jobsite Visits and Inspections by our Vice President of Construction and Project Managers.
- 100% Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirement on All Jobsites for All SPEC Personnel and Subcontractors That Includes: Hard Hats, Safety Glasses, Cut-Resistant Gloves, Steel-Toe Boots, Hearing Protection and Proper Clothing.
- Continual Safety Training for All SPEC Personnel.